2019百威全球管理培训生将于2018年9月25号（今晚）18：30 - 20：30，在熊德龙一楼活动大厅举行校园宣讲会。
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not to the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev, you'll join a driven team that shares your Desire to grow, courage to challenge, and commitment to act. In return, we will reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours
Anheuser-Busch InBev 2019
Global Management Trainee (GMT) Recruitment
Anheuser-Busch InBev Company Overview
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with secondary listings on the Mexico (MEXBOL: ANB) and South Africa (JSE: ANH) stock exchanges and with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®; multi-country brands Beck’s®, Castle®, Castle Lite®, Hoegaarden® and Leffe®; and local champions such as Aguila®, Antarctica®, Bud Light®, Brahma®, Cass®, Chernigivske®, Cristal®, Harbin®, Jupiler®, Klinskoye®, Michelob Ultra®, Modelo Especial®, Quilmes®, Victoria®, Sedrin®, Sibirskaya Korona® and Skol®. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of nearly 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide. For 2017, AB InBev’s reported revenue was 56.4 billion USD (excluding JVs and associates).
Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program Overview
At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10-month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their career and who have the potential to become our future leaders. We achieve this by putting the trainees through an intensive cross functional training program before their first role, where they will gain insight into every aspect of the business.
GMT Program Highlights
- Phase I: Global and Zone Induction. 2 weeks of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure, In this phase, you will get exposure to our CEO, Global Chiefs and the Zone Management Team, and you will meet with all GMTs from around the world.
- Phase II: Rotations. 4 months rotation in our sales, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels.
- Phase III: Zone HQ and Leadership Training. 1 month of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training.
- Phase IV: Individual Project. 16 weeks Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
- Phase V: Capstone & Graduation. 1 week Capstone and Graduation. You will also present your Innovation project during this week.
- Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.
Upon successful completion of the 10-month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results. You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.
After 12-18 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management role in any functional area.
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Minimum Requirements:
- Current University student or recent university graduate with no more than 2 years full-time working experience
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
- High proficiency in both written and oral English
- Quickly adapt to new environment
- Innovative and strategic
- Strong analytical skills
- Cross functional interest
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
How to Apply:
- Interview Locations and Application Links:
- Guangzhou: http://t.cn/RFJyN2o
- Beijing: http://t.cn/RFJyrbT
- Shanghai: http://t.cn/RFJUfie
- Overseas: http://t.cn/RFJUL4A
- (For overseas students, Business Game & Final Panel are interviewed in Shanghai.)
- ABI Global Website: www.ab-inbev.com
- ABI GMT Website: www.abi-gmt.net
- ABI GMT Wechat Public Account:
- ABI GMT BBS: bbs.yingjiesheng.com/forum-3230-1.html
ABI GMT Email (Only for Emergency): APAC.GMT@cn.ab-inbev.com